Dipl.-Ing. Jörg Trommer
- Former employed Business Unit leader / Chief Technical Officer CTO in the R&D area of four global Automotive TIER 1 suppliers with more than 20 years of leadership experience.
- Now freelancer Executive Interim Manager and Engineering Consultant, who helps develop sustainable, innovative and customer oriented Business Models.
- I want to help companies adjust to the dynamics of disruptive markets!
- Master of Mechanical Engineering / Vehicle Engineering RWTH Aachen Dipl. Ing. (1989)
- GKN Driveline Int. GmbH, various roles, latest Head of Globla R&D Centre (1989 – 2013)
- American Axles & Manufacturing AAM Europe GmbH, Director Engineering Europe (2014 – 2015)
- Hilite International GmbH, Global Engineering Directors Transmission Valves (2016 – 2017)
- NIDEC Motors & Actuators, CTO Europe (2018 – 2020)
- Freelancer Executive Interim Manager & Engineering Consultant (since May 2020)
- Technical General Manager / CTO / Executive C-Level roles
- Establishment of R&D organisations, Digital Transformation, Global Presence
- Execution of M&A (from Due Dilligence to PMI)
- Creation and implementation of Business Plans as well as Technology- and Product Roadmaps
- Optimisation of (new) business processes, -methods and –tools (e.g. AGILE, Lean PD, DFSS, Hoshin Kanri, OKR …)
- Implementation of Knowledge and Innovation-Management
- Transformation from component- to system supplier - Success Story PDF
- Establish e-mobility - Success Story PDF
- M&A Integration - Success Story PDF
- Creation & Establishment of a new Business Unit - Success Story PDF
- Introduction of LEAN, AGILE, ASPICE and ISO26262 - Success Story PDF
- Transformation of a global R&D Centre towards Mechatronics and e-Mobility - Success Story PDF