Dipl. Wirt. Ing. Michael Eckardt
Background of experience
Key account / business development manager, as well as supply chain and project manager, especially for the development and implementation of sales strategies and supply chain processes in an international environment. Long-term management and leadership experience, acting analytical and structured. As a Hands-on Manager (Key Account, SCM, Business Development, Projects) I am focus on maximizing results by managing all accounts systematically and logically. With over all 20 years of experience in the automotive supply industry. Highly-motivated manager specializing in automotive industry, carefully understands client preferences and needs, and effectively manages project teams to optimize customer satisfaction, sales and the revenue. Strategic thinker, who can plan and implement business approaches and objectives, who can support corporate objectives, as an proactive problem solver with expertise in those areas. In the end a results-oriented leader with an entrepreneurial attitude.
- Study Electrical Engineering University of Applied Sciences OWL, Telecommunications
- Study of Industrial Engineering, University of Applied Sciences Bielefeld, (Evening causes)
- Project engineer (EOL-Test assembly line in France)
- Project Manager (product development, introduction PM system at Tier-1 automotive)
- Executive Assistant of Director Sales and Development (special projects, business analysis)
- Head of Order management (with personnel responsibility, restructuring tasks)
- Head of Key Account and Business Development (with personnel responsibility, Deputy Managing Director)
- Interim Manager, Sales Manager and Consultant (self-employed since 2016)
- Industry sectors: automotive suppliers, electronics and metalworking supplier industry (e.g. mechanical engineering), special areas (e. g. medical devices)
- Sales Management and Marketing (international, focus on ASIA)
- Business Development (focus ASIA)
- Project Management (Sales & SCM)
- C-Level Management (KMU / SME)
- Business Process Optimization and Restructuring
- Sales Controlling
- Sales / Personal Coaching
Selected Reference Projects
- Sales Management and SCM project support for relocation of a comprehensive, complete business unit into southern European country. (automotive supplier, Tier-1).
- Market entry strategy for Tier-1 automotive supplier from the US for launching their products at OEMs in the European market
- Development of market sales / shares in Europe for Japanese suppliers of power electronics, automotive and medical devices
- Research and communications concept development for a Japanese equipment manufacturer of test machine (QC) for automotive OEMs and automotive Tier-1.
- Coaching and support of a project team, as well as coaching of a key account manager at an automotive supplier of the commercial vehicle industry, Tier-1.