Dipl.-Ing. Hans-Peter Gartner
Background of experience
- Logistics and supply chain manager with 25 years of experience in the automotive supply industry, covering the whole value-added chain and the whole range of subject areas in an internationally operating industrial enterprise.
- Entrepreneurial and networked thinking, distinctive analytical abilities and extensive management experience.
- Master of science in communications engineering, TU Munich
- Different expert and management positions at the Dräxlmaier Group (automotive supplier), with the focus on logistics/SCM
- Head of the Draexlmaier Service Company for logistics and the corporate IT
- Head of logistics at the world's largest manufacturer of antenna technology (incl. automotive industry)
- Freelance consultant and interim manager in logistics/SCM (since 2013)
Core competence area
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management on the whole chain in an international industrial company, from the suppliers via all the internal steps up to the customers.
Strategic overall view as well as detailed knowledge in the different subject areas.
- Extensive practical experience and theoretical knowledge in project management, the analysis and designing of processes as well as change management for the effective implementation of them.
- Design and installation of comprehensive IT-applications in logistics and adjoining areas; sound competence in the field of IT.
- Installation of all logistic functions in and around new manufacturing locations at home and abroad.
- Focus of industrial sectors: Automotive industry, electrical industry
Selected case studies
- Installation of the complete logistic functions in an international vehicle project, including the establishment of a new production site in a low-cost-country.
- Design and roll-out of comprehensive container management in 35 production locations.
- Inventory reduction project covering six large production sites of an automotive supplier
- Just-in-sequence-delivery of process-critical lotsize-one parts (individual parts) up to the assembly line of the automotive manufacturer
- Redesign of the complete, consistent planning chain, from the customer demand forecast up to the orders to suppliers for a manufacturer with international production sites.